December 17, 2009

where'd she go?!

Nowhere! I'm still here! SEE? I'm doing a post right now!

The truth is, I haven't had time for blogging lately, and I miss it a lot! It's like, my favorite after school activity, but it's been getting pushed out of the way :( By lots and lots and lots of homework. Personally, I think the teachers have secret meetings and are like "Let's drown them in homework this week. Mahahaha." Mahahaha was supposed to be an evil laugh...anyway, they really don't do that, but it sure feels like it sometimes. Like this whole week. And last week.

Well, I gotta go. More homework. And no, I'm not kidding.

Missing blogging and hating homework,
anna :)

4 comments:

emii said...

Ugh, I HATE homework...can't wait till ur back blogging :D

luv,emii

Taylor said...

Sorry about the homework. That's all I have to say.

Buttercup said...

when are you done with school for 2009? can't wait till ur back for longer!

btw, if you have time, enter my caption contest at my blog. It's really fun!

Praying for ya!

Love in Christ,
Buttercup

Chloƫ said...

Hey Anna,

I've checked out your blog before, but this time I'm actually following it! I like the whole idea of your blog, encouraging other girls in the Lord! I'll be looking forward to the coming posts--whenever you get to it! lol.

~Chloe