May 6, 2010

national day of prayer.

Hey, ya'll! It's the National Day of Prayer...which is kinda a relief. They--meaning the government--tryed to cancel it. But since they didn't get to fully review the case (or something like that) it's still on. So pray for people. Even if it's just in general, you could be influencing someone, somewhere. There's so many people in the world that need Jesus. And that's what my new song's about. It's not completely finished, but I think it's a good start. But that's up to the public, now isn't it?

Hug Them Tight

There's a little girl crying in her room tonight
Hoping everything will turn out right
Hoping that her family doesn't fall to pieces
There's a teenage boy with lots of dreams
But he's got cancer he's only eighteen
All they really need, all they really need is Jesus

Chorus
Everybody's going through something
I don't know what, but I know Who
Can give them peace and show them love
With Him them they'll never lose
Why can't they see they're not alone
His arms are open, streched out wide
Welcoming them in
Ready to hug them tight

There's a single mom who's on her own
She's trying to make a house a home
For her two kids who are only two and three
There's a daddy who doesn't make enough
Can't pay the bills and times are tough
All they really need, all they really need is Jesus

Chorus
Everybody's going through something
I don't know what, but I know Who
Can give them peace and show them love
With Him they'll never lose
Why can't they see they're not alone
His arms are open, stretched out wide
Welcoming them in
Ready to hug them tight

Bridge
God's right there, loving them
Can't they see it's all Him?
He's the answer, He's the key
He's the one holding you and me

You might going through something
I don't know what, but I know Who
Will give you peace and show you love
You're the one who gets the choose
Will you run into His arms
Or face your fears, leave Him behind
He's welcoming you in
Ready to hug you...tonight

Blessings && smiles,
anna :)

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Awesome song, Anna!

I don't know if you knew this, but I have to highlight you post to read it.... just a heads-up.... or if it's on purpose, cool! Lol.

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x

emii said...

Wow, Anna, that's a great song! I wish I could write like that:)

Luv,Emii

Olivia said...

awesome anna!!! Like someone else said your background is all white and so you have to highlight to read the posts :). Hey check out my blog!! it's www.girlzofmnyclrs.blogspot.com
I just started this open blog. I have no idea what to post on it though :)

Olivia said...

lol anna, when I read the song i totally loved it! and i was going to ask you who wrote it then i saw you wrote it!!! AWESOME!!! Do you have a tune for it?? I kind of made up my own while reading it. But anyway, it was awesome