Hey, girls! This is the start of a song I'm writing, and I wanna get your opinion on it. I only have the first verse and the chorus, but it will probably have another verse, and possibly a bridge. So here it is...
She's the life of the party
Blonde hair, blue eyes
She's the cheer captain, too
Like that's a surprise
When she walks down the hall
The guys are hypnotized
But I've got something, something she needs
I've got Jesus Christ
I might not look like
The cover of a magazine
I'm not perfect
So sometimes I just wanna scream
It's hard to remember
In this society
That what makes me beautiful
Is the Jesus in me
Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what ya think!
Thanks & blessings,
anna :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh! I love it! Wonderful beginning, please add more!
God Bless,
~Prism~
awesome anna!! looking forward to more... i'm also writing a song!! hugs
LYLASITS
p.s. can you put me on your blog billboard? thx!! hugs
Thats great!!
wow! thanks, girls! :)
That's awesome...I love it! Will we get to hear it when it's done? =)
Yup! Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next week or so! :)
Wow, Anna, it's awesome, and I love it!!!!:)
Do you sing? Maybe you could record yourself, and post it :D
Luv,Emii
actaully, i do sing, emii. but im not sure how to record or post it...im not very tech-savvy :)
Wow! sounds great, Anna! Can't wait to hear more!!!
also, if you video yourself, then we'd get the sound. and, if you don't want yourself in the movie, put the lens on a blanket or something (just don't cover the speaker) and you can post that. That way we have the sound and you aren't in it. See what I'm saying? if not, I'd be happy to clarify! :)
Your friend,
Buttercup
thanks, buttercup! that'll work great! :)
**smiling**
Post a Comment