Hey ya'll :) I'm already getting overwhelmed by school again, and it's only the first week! I have homework in six of the eight classes I'm taking. Blahhhh :( But the good news is that I have all weekend to finish it! Yay! I'm definitely ready for some rest and relaxation. So, being so busy with school, volleyball, and youth group, it's hard to keep my focus on the One who matters most. Jesus. And I'm working on a song about just that.
I'm walking down this road
Just trying not to stumble and fall
What means everything to me
Does it really matter at all?
I just don't know
where I'm going now...
I get so caught up in this world around me
And everything that's surrounding me
Reaching for more
I'm lost in this mess that we call life
And I can't seem to find
What I'm reaching for
Still walking down this road
And I keep falling down
But I get back up again
Get my feet back on the ground
Cause I'm just a girl
wanting something more...
I get so caught up in this world around me
And everything that's surrounding me
Reaching for more
I'm lost in this mess that we call life
And I can't seem to find
What I'm reaching for
Then You remind me
I'm not walking this road alone...
Now I'm lost in You, You're all around me
You're everything that's surrounding me
Love that is true
I'm giving You my hopes, my dreams
Cause You have set me free
And I'm reaching for You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
What an awesome song, Anna, I love it!
Ohh, I know what you mean about the homework. I'm one of those people who leaves it all till the last minute...not good.
wow! That's awesome, Anna! Great song!
much thanks to both! :)
Beautiful song! I love it! :) You could be a singer/song-writer when you grow up! That would be sooo cool! Singing the songs you write!
thanks shelley :)
Nice job, Anna! I love the lyrics too. You should so do a recording of it and then post it on your blog. That would be so awesome!!:) hehe. Just a thought.
~Chelsea<3
thanks! :) i appreciate all the encouragement you guys!
Wow -- really nice song!! And I know what you mean bout the homeworl:/ lol
thanks libby:) and that would be totally cool if i grew up to be a singer/songwriter, shelley!
Hey, I LOVE love love this song Anna! I'd love to hear the music for it sometime. =)
Keep it up, girl!
Chloe
Post a Comment