Well, I'm back to school again. Joy, joy :P I'm sitting in Life Skills as we speak (or as I'm writing, but whatever). I like high school so far. Actually, I like it a lot. Everyone said that being a freshman would be HORRIBLE, but it's really not. The first three days have flown by, although I doubt the rest of the school year will :) My favorite class so far is Art 1, but it's too soon to tell, ya know? Anyways...I've gotta tell you about my amazing first day. So, my first to classes were normal--nothing special. But then I went back to my locker to get my lunch box (the school lunches aren't that great. Okay, they're terrible). I was one of the last few people in the hallway, so I sorta looked lost. At least that's what
he thought. This super-cute senior asked me if I needed help finding anything. I was like "No, I'm good." "Okay," was all he said, and he went on his merry way. What he didn't know is that he had made a little freshman's first day of high school one of the best days ever. Total God-thing if you ask me. The whole time I was nervous and worried about messing up, God was thinking, "Don't worry, Anna. I've got your back." And He did. Oh, the joys of high school! (and God :D)
Blessings && smiles,
anna :)
6 comments:
That's so awesome, Anna! I'm so glad that you're enjoying high school. I hope that the rest of the year goes well for you. Btw, could you pray for me? I'm starting home schooling very soon and I'm very nervous and missing my old Christian school terribly. Thanks, Anna!
~Chelsea<3
Aww, that's so cool -- it sounds like American high school is just like like the movies! I'm soo jealous;) You should've told him you were lost, and made him hang out with you:P Jk!:)
Chelsea--I'll definitely be praying :)
Emii--haha :D and it totally did feel like i was in a movie!
hahah, yeaah, it really is like a movie thing wow lol. ...so glad ur enjoying -- have to give up updatess still tho:)
libby xo
okay, libby:) i'll keep ya updated!
aww that's very cute anna! I'm glad that your enjoying highschool!!!! I hope that you'll like it as much when your a sophomore!
Post a Comment