July 25, 2010

the museum (the band, not the place!)

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Once I get my Mac (the computer!) I'll be posting more regularly. Anyways...The Museum lead worship at my church today! How awesome is that?! I was totally jazzed all weekend and they did not to disappoint me. They met my expectations and totally rocked our worship service. God was definitely in our mist :) If you haven't heard of The Museum, you can check out their signature song on my blog iPod--"My Help Comes From the Lord". Their new CD hits stores Tuesday, so be sure to get a copy! Well, I've gotta head to church, but I hope you've had a great summer :)

Blessings && smiles,
anna :)

3 comments:

anna :) said...

no comments to read. tear, tear :(

emii said...

Hey Anna!
Your post didn't seem to come through in the followers filter thing, so that's why I haven't stopped by recently -- I'm sorry!!!
...whaaatt. Oh! I wasn't even a follower. Well, I am now!:)

I'm listening to the song -- Ilove it. I'll have to buy it on iTunes:)

Luv,Emii

anna :) said...

haha--it's all good :) and yes, it's one of my favorite songs right now!