Well, I figured out I fit under this catergory. I'm always waiting for tomorrow, and I'm not living in today like I should be. I think, "This day is going by so slow. I wish it would just end already." But really, I should be thanking God for that day and telling Him how much I appreciate it. Because life is a precious gift. And I think we take it for granted. There's a Stellar Kart song (I LOVE THEM!!) called "Always Waiting". It was sort of the inspiration for this post actaully. Anyway, here's the chorus:
Always waiting for tomorrow
Always waiting for the new to come around
Still waiting for the grass that's greener
Always waiting for anything but now
And it's so true! I'm always wanting something more than what God has given me. I need to be content with what I have. And that's what Britt Nicole's song "Say It" is about:
With eyes open wide
I'm taking You in
Making the time
Mean all that it can
I don't need a sign
I just need to begin
With every second
Of every minute
And I'm living in it
And that's how I say it
So...are you always waiting? Then just say it (:
Blessings && smiles,
anna :)
July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol! I was just thinking about this same topic the other day. Anyways, great post, Anna, and so true! But seriously, if we didn't waste any time at all and lived each moment like it was our last think of all the things we could accomplish! I know I definitely struggle with taking my spare time for granted. Thanks for the awesome post and have a great week!
Love in Christ,
Chelsea><>
thanks, chelsea! (: glad you liked it!
Post a Comment