Even David knew how precious life was, and that was waaayyy before ultra-sound technology...Psalm 139:13 says, “For You created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Another reference—Genesis 1:27, “God created man in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female, he created them.”
This girl believes it with all her heart...
Do YOU?
I'm asking you to join me in a national protest against abortion on October 20, 2009. That's tomorrow. You only have to be silent for a mere 24 hours. For more info go to http://www.silentday.org/.

7 comments:
Anna, have you seen the button I made "Just like Jesus, I love babies?" well, yeah, that's my profile picture. I love children, I love babies. And, yeah, I've seen that YouTube video before. that girl is so awesome,, I agree with you 100 percent.
yes. Actually, there's a button on my sidebar about that that you might be interested in. Also, i've posted a good deal on abortion. There's a label for it. Take a look.
Love in Christ,
Buttercup
Thanks for following my blog! I'm following yours :D.
I havent got an anti-abortion button yet but I want to make it clear on my blog that I dont agree with it at all! I have seen this video before, she is an amazing girl.
I love this photo, it shows that a young baby IS NOT a bit of tissue!
Thanks for posting this.
God Bless
Katherine Alice
@ Libby-luv ur button!
@ Buttercup-i'm definitely gonna take a look! :)
@ Katherine Alice-back at u! :)
Anna--
God bless you for having the courage to post this :) I've decided that I now agree with you 10000 percent, not 100 :)
Anna, I tried to put your button on, it's not working. :(
hmmm...im not sure. ask libby! she's good with that kind of stuff! :)
and ive tried to put buttons on my blog that kept sayin "this image is deleted by photo bucket". so i completely understand. i'd be glad to email u the whole code (grab box and all) if u give me ur address! :)
Post a Comment