October 14, 2009

for my life skills project :)


Sorry girls! This has nothing to do with anything, but I needed an easy link to this video for my LS (life skills) project, so I decided to post it on my blog. It's supposed to show all the different cliques--the band geeks, the jocks, the populars...ya know. But anyway, I'll be trying out "randomness friday" for the first time this week, so stay tuned!

LYLASITS,
anna :)

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

Thanks for sharing. :D

Btw, did you want to do the quiz for the CD?

Buttercup said...

here's the link to get some music on your blog. www.playlist.com I don't do all the social stuff, just the music. :P

anna :) said...

thx! i'll definitely hafta check it out! :D

emii said...

I love this song and video! :)

Luv,Emii

anna :) said...

me 2 emii...happily ever after in high school. u dnt see much of that these days!