I was tagged by Buttercup, at Soaring on Wings like Eagles, about a week ago. But I never got around to doing it! So here it is...finally...
A Christian? All the way!
A good listener? Try to be.
A good friend? Yup, striving to be better and better.
Artistic? Yuh-huh :)
Funny? When I wanna be
Good conversation starter? Far from it. :P
Crazy? Most definitely.
Random? Me? Naw-duh :)
Communicative? Horrible at it.
Loving? I think so ♥
Clumsy? X10 zillion. I trip over thin air--and I'm not kidding!
Happy? Very :D
Athletic? Yup & yup
Excellent in school? Don't wanna brag--but yeah :)
An animal lover? I wanna be vet...I'd say so!
Sister? Yes ma'am!
Brother? Well, if I'm a sister, I can't be a brother, now can I?
Daughter? Yup, yup, yup
Son? See "brother" question :D
Caring? I hope people think I am. I try to be.
Technology challenged? Not really, but I'm not a techno freak...
Techno-freak? See question above (haha :D)
Respectful? Working on it...
A movie lover? YES!
Book Worm? Always.
Attentive? Sometimes--depends on who/what we're talking about...
Responsible? Most of the time--'cept when it comes to my messy room :P
Honest? Mainly. Try to be.
Fantastic? Idk...never been told that, but never been told I'm not either :)
And I tag...
Anyone who loves Jesus!
Till next time,
anna :)
November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol. thanks for postin' it girl!
Awesome!:)
lol :D it was fun!!
Post a Comment