November 20, 2009
randomness friday: the words i would say.
This song really touched me. I don't know why, but I was just like--WOW. And I was looking for a really good song to post and it was like God said loud and clear, "Hey, here it is!" Hope you like it as much as I do :)
Be strong in the Lord & never give up hope,
anna :)
More on:
randomness,
Sidewalk Prophets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
how'd you get the snow? it's so nice for winter!!!
go to laney's design blog...she did a tutorial on it :)
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! You have a great blog too! I'll be sure to stop by again :)
~Chloe
can u give me a link? Sorry, i've never been to her blog. :)
Buttercup
yeahh i would love to get snow on my blog could you give me the link to?
First up, here's the link to the snow: http://simplycreativeblogdesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/38-days-until-christmas-how-to-get-snow.html
And Anna -- that was an awesome song, and it has such a great message... :)
Luv,Emii
thanks emii :) :) now i dont hafta explain it...and, yea i <3 that song
Post a Comment