October 9, 2010

hot pockets and westerns :)

Welllppp, it's Saturday. I only have one more day left of fall break. And then it's back to school on Monday. But it's homecoming week, so it'll be more fun than usual :) So anyway, I'm spending the day with my parents. We're watching old westerns and eating Hot Pockets. Well, me and dad are doing most of the Hot Pocket-eating, but ya know :) Bonanza is probably my favorite western-type thing, although it's one of the only ones that hasn't come on today! :P Oh well...
And since I have nothing better to do, I'm gonna do one of those thinking/saying/doing things :)

Thinking: About this post :P

Getting ready to: Watch Sydney White...DORKS UNITE! :)

Wearing: My "Big Buddy" T-shirt and my silky, star PJ pants

Singing: Beautiful One - By the Tree and Come In With The Rain - Taylor Swift

Wondering: If my grades are posted yet...maybe I should check...

Happy that: I have 46 amazing followers! Only 4 more and I'll have 50! :D

Loving: Jesus! Who else? ;)

Blessings && smiles,
anna :)

4 comments:

emii said...

I watched A Cinderalla Story last night. I love that and Sydney White because for some reason I just love fairytale-reality movies. (Okay, I seriously need a name for that.)

Taylor Swift's album's coming out soon, wooo I can't waittt:D

Buttercup said...

I LOVE Bonanza! Lol. it's the best western ever!!!

Taylor said...

I love Bananza, but hot pockets... not so much. lol :D I never have liked those things for some reason, but I just *love* watching Lil' Joe. ;)

Loving Jesus!! <3

-- Taylor

Madison said...

Hey Anna! Thanks for your sweet blogger comment. I love you blog it's super cute!