i live in my own little world.
i rarely step out of it.
'cause that means stepping out of my comfort zone.
and that means risk.
taking risks? me? HA!
but there are people hurting.
people crying.
people dying.
people who are scared and alone.
people without love.
people without Christ.
so why am i still in my own little world.
all hunky-dory.
happy go-lucky.
loving life.
when people need me.
when people need JESUS.
i'm living in my own little world.
with Him.
when people are without Him.
my own little world is not where i need to be.
October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome song/poem/lesson, Anna!(: So true, too! You should seriously consider being a professional songwriter for a band or something because I would seriously buy your albums...or you could sing at your church. but yeah. have a great week!
~Chelsea<3
I love the Song
Oh, and btw, I just posted a new random post on my blog if u want to check it out! :)
Post a Comment