July 14, 2011

house cleaning details...or should i say blog cleaning...? ;)

There's just a few things that I need ya'll to know that I haven't told you.  And if I don't tell you, you might take it the wrong way and think that I'm a rude, stuck-up, awful person.  But I'm not!  It's just that I never thought my blog would grow in numbers like it did, and I never imagined I'd have 11 comments on one post!  It's crazy insane for me -- a good kind of crazy insane :)

So, now that I explained that, I can continue.  Not to be braggy, (Can't stand bragginess...is that word?  Well, I made it one) I get awarded a lot and I can't keep up with all of the people who award me and what award goes with what blog, etc, etc.  I feel honored that you think my blog is terrifical (just watched Ramona and Beezus), but I have decided to ban awards.  I want my blog to be a place where I can write my heart out; a place where competition doesn't exist.

I do enjoy a good tag every now again, but if I don't choose yours, please don't feel bad!  It's nothing personal -- I just pick the ones I think are cool.

Then there's always the question -- will you follow my blog?  Well...maybe.  If I find your posts captivating and more importantly, Christ-focused, I'll definitely consider it.  To be honest, I only have about ten blogs I keep a close eye on, but my following limit is 50 blogs.  So if I don't follow you or unfollow you, it's not you, it's me.  That sounded like a cheesy break up scene, haha.

And I think that's about it.  Scratch that.  It's not.

I completely re-did my 'yours truly' section, so if you wanna take a read, I'd feel loved.  And I added a tab about a book (if you can call it that yet) that I'm working on.  It's titleless and I'm having a hard time getting all my ideas down on paper, but I guess you could say 'it's getting there'.

And if you need a new song to crank up, here's what's coming through my headphones right now:


Okay, I seriously think that's it now ;)

love forever,
anna :)

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sweet post, Anna! :) I totally understand what you mean. There are really just WAY too many blogs to keep up with and i really hate it when people make blogging a big competition, ya know? Anyways, just so you know (not that you necessarily care...) i am officially BACK on my blog if you wanna check it out, but really, if life's too busy or you don't find time to do it, i wouldn't be offended...

Love ya, girl! :)

Alyson Schroll said...

I totally understand. I only follow blogs that i am really interested in.

Lily said...

<3
love you, girl.

michelle :) said...

yay, annas back!! :)
understandable anna :) nice post!

Jenn Noelle said...

Your "about me" page...I loved reading how you redid it. Sometimes it's hard to read blogs where the people seem perfect and their lives are wonderful and such and so on. So...here's to being honest. That life is messy, and we're not perfect, and that's okay. Because God loves us anyway.

I've missed your blogging, Anna. Come back soon, k? <3

Shelley said...

I agree, tags are almost a chore sometimes. And I always do them weeks after I'm actually tagged. Good choice, I might do that too. :)

Alyson Schroll said...

I am having a giveaway on blog. I am giving away a piece of my art. Check it out

emii said...

Heyy Anna,
I was just wondering -- who was it that converted your blog back to 2 column? I'd like to take my blog back, have tried everything without success and just need a pro!:) Thankyou!

michelle :) said...

missing anna! );