Some people get the idea that I'm "super Christian". That I never do anything wrong or mess up. That I have that mountain-moving kind of faith. But, um, NEWSFLASH! ...besides the fact I've accepted grace and try to live by it, I'm just like everybody else.
I feel unwanted.
Alone.
Insecure.
Confused.
Mistreated.
Annoyed (sometimes to the point I want to rip my hair out).
And just plain angry.
The world can do that to you. Rude people, a magnet falling on your head and breaking (yeah, that happened to me... don't ask..), having so many bruises from volleyball you look abused, getting in argument with your mom, having a biology teacher that grades so harsh you make a 75... they can bring you down. Or maybe you're going through something that's worse -- a fight with a friend, anorexia, depression, losing a loved one. I don't know what you're going through. But He does. And He hears you. He'll break open the sky for you. Just ask.

7 comments:
first off----you TOTALLY get bonus points for having Tenth Avenue North on your blog. :))))))
and second....you're totally right. God's always watching over us, and He ALWAYS helps us get put back together right when we're about to break.
love ya,
~Lily
We serve such an amazing God.<3
Great post, Anna, dear.
Love you lotzzz<3!!!
P.S I {{{HEART}}} that Tenth Avenue North song.<3
Love that song...and Tenth Avenue North in general. <3
Hi Anna! I love reading your posts. They inspire me. How did you get your blog design?
~Abbie
Love that picture and quote, and your new header! :) This reminds me of John 16:33 "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." Awesome post!
right post right message right time. thanks girlie.
...and I though I was the only one! Keep it up, girl.
This verse has been encouragement to me when I've felt bad about myself.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:1
May God bless you,
Carli
Post a Comment