This is kind of pathetic, but I've been writing a love song. I feel really Taylor Swift-ish and cheesy, but I dunno. I was just laying in bed one night and it was like God just handed me lyrics. And yes, it's about a real guy that I know that I like. So now you know. *takes deep breath* Here it goes.
The Kid With the Beautiful Eyes
By me, Anna.
I'm walking down the hall
When I look up to see
Those beautiful eyes
Smiling right at me
I force myself to grin
But I really wanna cry
'Cause I know the kid with the beautiful eyes will never be mine
He's confident, he's a gentleman
He's everything I've ever wanted
He's genuine, he's passionate
He makes me feel like I belong and
Everything'll be alright
He's the kid with the beautiful eyes
I wonder if he knows
All I really wanna say
Is "hi, hello, what's up?", ya know?
Or just a simple "hey"
His laugh is like a song
That gets stuck in my head
And I remember every conversation we've ever had
He's confident, he's a gentleman
He's everything I've ever wanted
He's genuine, he's passionate
He makes me feel like I belong and
He's good with kids, he doesn't quit
He keeps his chin up through it all and
He's unashamed, he knows my name
But he doesn't know how hard I'm fallin'
He just smiles and walks on by
He's the kid with the beautiful eyes
I've got a shoe box full of letters
And one of them's to you
Maybe one day you will read it
And then you'll see it, too
She's confident, she's innocent
She's everything you ever wanted
She's gentle and she's beautiful
She makes you feel like you belong and
She's been here all this time
She's the girl right in front of your eyes
I'm the girl right in front of your eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Awww, this is so sweet! <3 I love it!
Oh Anna.....this is so beautiful!!
don't you worry, dear---God's gonna open his eyes soon so he can see you've been there, all along.
<3
This is wonderful, Anna...simply wonderful :)
~Lauren
love it!
anna, this was darling and sweet and beautiful.
and I know God has the perfect plan for you--whether he is in there or not. ♥
That is so pretty, I love it!
awwww...it's beautiful, deary. God has your future in his hands. who knows, beautiful eyed boy may be a part of it.<3
love you(=
LOOOOOOOOVE this! :D
Oh wow this was so beautiful, and you know what? you're an amazing song-writer.
oh my goodness....Anna....thats....BEAUTIFUL. and it reminds me of someone i like too....
Post a Comment