September 27, 2010

heroes that don't wear capes.

You never how far a little kindness can go. I know it sounds cheesy and elementary, but it's true. I see it now more than ever. High school is a lot...different than middle school. It's bigger and meaner and um, yeah, scarier. I was really scared on the first day that someone was gonna knock my books out of my hands like in the movies, but I'm over that now :) Anyway, kids are cruel. That's life. But you don't have to be. You SHOULDN'T be. You're a Christian, a Christ-follower. He lives in you. And if you make fun of someone (to their face OR behind their back), you're giving Christ a bad name. You're giving your fellow Christ-followers a bad name. So yeah. Be kind. You're kindness might bring a smile to someone's face. Kindness might get someone to thinking. Kindness might save someone's life. That's what heroes do. Save people's days and save people's lives. You don't have to wear a cape. You don't have to have superpowers. You just have to have Christ. And let Him shine through you.

{You could be a hero, heroes do what's right. You could be a hero, you might save a life...}

-Superchic[k]

It's on my blogPod if you haven't heard it. I heart it :)

Till whenever,
anna :)

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

So true, Anna. Little things do make a big difference. Even a smile from someone can brighten my day. KUTAW!(:
~Chelsea<3

anna :) said...

thanks, girl!(:

Buttercup said...

another awesome post, sister!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. I checked out your blog and its pretty AWESOME... so I'm following.

Love,
Bleah Briann @ blonde4christ.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

You're welcome!(: hehe. Don't u just love backwards smileys?(:
~Chelsea<3

anna :) said...

yes, yes i do(: