Well, I'm sitting in Word Processing. Have I mentioned we do absolutely nothing in this class? It's not a bad thing by the way ;) I get to catch up on blogging and even some homework in other classes if I'm not being lazy...which I am today, so I'm blogging :) We had "See You at the Pole" today, as did hundreds of others schools all across America. At 7 AM, there were about thirty-five kids standing and singing by the flag pole, all bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Okay, I was still half asleep, but ya know. So anyway, it was a total God-thing. All us high schoolers (and five or so middle schoolers) just standing there worshiping an amazing God. An awesome God. A totally indescribable, breathtaking God. It was so...reverent. And assuring. Assuring me that I'm not the only one taking the narrow road. Not the only one trying to live like Jesus. So yeah. It was one of those experiences I wouldn't mind re-living :) This post has a lot of smilies :) I've been really happy lately--and I don't even know why. I guess it's just God :) My facebook status the other day was "dear God, You make me smile for no apparent reason." And I'm still smiling...but I have a reason. Life is good, but eternal life is better. I'm not made for this place. I'm made for heaven. For Jesus :)
Blessings && smiles,
anna :)
3 comments:
yep. I did that today too! just, I'm not public schooled, I'm homeschooled, so a few of us just got together in a church parking lot. But it was still awesome!
Great post! I've never heard of 'See You at the Pole' before. We don't have that at my school. Interesting! :)
cool, Buttercup :D
aw, that stinks, Shelley. :P maybe you could start it!
Post a Comment