September 9, 2010

life is like a roller coaster...

life is like a roller coaster
that doesn't ever end
it goes up and it goes down
sometimes you lose, sometimes you win

i wonder on the worst of days
why i'm even here
then i remember i have purpose
and then it's all so clear

if life was good, all peachy-keen
we wouldn't need a Savior
we'd be happy all the time
and forget about our Creator

so i'm still ridin'
up and down
twistin', turnin'
round and round

on the roller coaster we call life
i get dizzy and confused
but my Savior's next to me
and He will see me through

i know it.

-anna :)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Can I get an "amen"?:) That was awesome, Anna! You should seriously consider becoming a song writer.
~Chelsea<3

emii said...

LOVE this! I wish it was mine:P Don't worry, I'm not going to steal it;)
KUTAW!!:D

Alyson Schroll said...

Love it. if you want to see about my family's roller coaster you can visit my moms blog at http://randomreflectionsfromme.blogspot.com/
and scroll down a little and it talks about everything.

anna :) said...

well thanks ladies! and i'll check it out, princess! (:

Shelley said...

Great song/poem! I really like it! :)