September 6, 2010

letters to God.

Hey girls! I watched Letters to God last night with my Mom and Dad and bawled my eyes out. But in the good kind of way :) Inspired by a true story, an extraordinary eight-year-old boy, Tyler Doherty, faces his daily battle with cancer with bravery and grace. Armed with the courage of his faith and surrounded by a loving family and community, he writes to his pen pal, God. Tyler's letters find their way to a hurting postman standing at the crossroads in his own life. At first, Postman Brady is confused and conflicted over what to do with the letters. But the decision he ultimately makes becomes a testament to the quiet power of one boy’s unshakeable faith and shining spirit.

I definitely give it 5/5 Stars. It's a great movie for the whole family. So grab the popcorn, Coke, and tissues and get ready to be inspired ♥

Blessings && smiles,
anna :)

7 comments:

Buttercup said...

cool! that's awesome! thanks for telling me!

emii said...

It sounds really interesting! I'll have to see if I can get it...:)

Alyson Schroll said...

I watched that Movie a Couple Weeks ago and it was so great. I cried.

anna :) said...

Buttercup--welcomes!

Emii--it is interesting! you should totally get it :)

Princess--I bawled like a baby :'( but it was such a great movie! :)

Chelsea said...

I wanna see this movie SO badly! Thanks for posting this review on it because it really helps to know if a certain movie is any good before you waste your time watching it, but I know that this definitely would not be a waste of my time! I think I'll ask my parents if they'll let me watch it over the weekend. Thanks again!
~Chelsea<3

anna :) said...

you should totally get it this weekend Chelsea! like i said, it's realllyyy inspirational! :)

Chelsea said...

Yeah. I'd love to do that and my mom even said that she wants to see it too so it sounds like I have a pretty strong chance of getting it!:) Btw, in case you're wondering, I just started home schooling this week and I posted about it on my blog if you're interested in how it went. Thanks for praying for me, too, before it started because as I have said before I was very nervous at the thought of starting home schooling! I think I finally know now that God is in control.(:
Luv ya,
~Chelsea<3