November 16, 2010

{faithful friends}

Hey girls :) So, I got to thinking, "I really do have some faithful blogger friends. People I can count on, people that'll comment, and pretty much help me out in any way they can." So. I created an award - the faithful friend award. Here's how it works.

*List three of your faithful friends
*Explain how/why they're faithful.
*Award it to 3 other faithful bloggers :)
*Display the picture above on your sidebar (if ya want to).
*Have fun!

Simple enough? :) Alrighty. Well, to get this thing started, I'm awarding it to...

2) Emii @ Girlz 4 God
3) Chelsea @ Club CHEA

Lily
Well, Lily's a pretty new follower on my blog, but she is super-sweet. She always has something uplifting to say and we were both born in October. I can tell she truly wants to please God and that's just awesome. Lily, you're a soul sister :)

Emii
Wow, Em! It's been a whole year since we became blogger buds. Emii was one of my very first followers and she has remained true til...well, not the very end, but now :) And I know she'll be there til the end, 'cause she's a girl for God.

Chelsea
Chelsea was one of my first followers too. She's very encouraging, giving me compliments and lifting me up. She is on fire for the Lord and isn't afraid to let others know. Chelsea, you rock!

Annnddd that's it :)

Blessings always & forever,
anna :)

5 comments:

Lily said...

Thanks so much, sister!!!!!
You're awesome too. :)

Unknown said...

That is really cool!

Alyson Schroll said...

Congratulations Girls!!! You really deserved it. Anna, The award is so nice of you to give out.

Chelsea said...

Awww! Anna, you're so sweet!!!(: You just made my day!! Thank you so much for the award! Btw, is your birthday in October? Because if it is, then you have another October buddy because my birthday was October 11th.:) lol! Btw, again, how do you put the award on your blog because I'm not quite sure about how you do it? Thanks, Anna, you're the best! <3
~Chelsea<3

emii said...

Thank you soo much, Anna! I haven't read an award tag where people actually comment about the people and stuff in ages. They're so much better and make me actually be bothered to put it on my blog!:P (Yes, I can be quite lazy;))
I love it.