November 12, 2010

tHesE aRe A fEw Of mY fAvOrItE tHiNgS...

Hey girls :) I wrote my own version of "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. 'Cause I'm just cool like that ;) So, um, here it is!

Jesus my Savior
And randomly singing.
Stellar Kart in the morning
And in the evening.
Laughing and talking and cool socks and swings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Crushed ice from Sonic
And a sky lined with stars
Guys with blue eyes
And the sound of guitars
Doodling in class and cookie-baking
These are a few of my favorite things.

My best friends Shannon
And Lesley and Tori.
Listenin' to music
And telling my story.
Blogging and Facebook and Google and Bing
These are a few of my favorite things.

Loving on people
And making you smile.
Reaching out to my piers
And stuff that's worthwhile.
But Jesus is still most important you see,
He is my Savior, my Lord, and my King.

Haha, wow. I am such a nerd. Oh well! :)

Blessings always & forever,
anna :)

4 comments:

Lily said...

Oh Anna, that was so awesome!!!!!
And yes, you are cool like that. ;) All your loves are totally legit---especially the guys with blue eyes and cool socks.

Love in Christ,
~lily

emii said...

Haha I love it. I sung along in my head with the original tune:P

Shelley said...

Cool! Very creative! I like it! :)

Lily said...

*pertaining to your comment on my blog*
Yeah, I wrote that. :) I just felt like sometimes November is kind of just stuck in between October and December. I've realized this month how beautiful a month it is!!

And cool, my birthday is in October too! When's yours?

~lily