So. I have a new obsession. Their name's Relient K. Ya see, I'd heard about them, but I was really stuck on Stellar Kart. Which I still love them with all my ever loving heart, but I think I've 'wore them out', as Bleah put it. I know every single lyric to every single song, and well, they get old after a while. Sure, I'm still gonna listen to them. I think they're the BEST BAND EVER.
But I am turning over a new leaf. It's called the Relient K leaf :)
Matthew Thiessen is witty and clever, and his songs show that.
And this one's my favorite :)
...as of right now...
Anyway, enough with all the chit chat. Here's the song that's been blaring through my headphones for the past week :)
5 comments:
I love Relient k!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I'm talking to you on the PHONE. Hahahahhaha I love Relient K !!! woop.
xx,
Bleah
lol, that's how I once felt about Tenth Avenue North. Then....I moved on to Stellar Kart! :D
But seriously, Reliant K is AWESOME. Especially their Christmas album!!!
Love always,
~Lily
Oh yeah, and that video is SUHWEET!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! :DDDDDD
I LOVE Relient K!!!
Post a Comment