March 8, 2011

day twenty four: that's a cheeto...

A movie no one would expect you to love.

Well, I'm usually an action-packed or romantic comedy kinda girl.  And when romance and action are meshed together, well, that makes it all the better :)

But -- I have to say I enjoyed this movie immensely.

Yup, I'm going with Despicable Me.

I'm just gonna list my 'favorites' from the movie, 'cause I'm really not sure how else to do this post.

Favorite character: Agnes.  I mean, how can you resist that face?


Favorite scene: When Mr. Gru blows up the little alien shack thingy.  (I'm not sure how to describe it, haha)

Or when Agnes says: IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Favorite Quote:

Agnes: My caterpillar never turned into butterfly *sad face*
Edith: That's a Cheeto...
Agnes: Oh. *eats old, disgusting Cheeto*

Ahahaha.

But of course, the sweetest line of the movie...

Mr. Gru: But now he knows he never can part, from the three little kittens that changed his heart.

Crowd goes awww.

*awww* :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really liked that movie too. :) i loved Agnes too haha she's so cute!
love.sarahlynn

Lily said...

Ha, I totally love that movie!!!!! Agnes is the cutest little girl EVAH!!! And when Gru blew up that game, the whole theater busted out laughing. :D

Love ya,
~Lily

Jocee said...

I LOVE that movie!! Agnes is my favorite character too! I love her line "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!" Priceless :))
-Jocee <3

Katie said...

Oh I absolutely love that movie! :D

Katie

Kels said...

I totally love that movie, and in fact my family was just watching it last night! I have to say the minions are my favorite characters, but Anges is really cute. :D
xxxx~Kelsey

grace said...

AHHH best. movie. ever. my dad and six year old brother got it from redbox one day, and i was like, "eh, whatever" and then i was like OHMIGOSH best movie ever. ha!

Shelley said...

I saw that movie in the theaters, and it is so cute! :)

Fidelia said...

Awwwww love it! :)


Fidelia

www.moldmemakeme.blogspot.com

Sky Destrian said...

I haven't seen this movie yet. I really, really want to - it looks adorable! I actually love animated movies, especially Disney/Pixar. Have you seen Toy Story 3? That one made me cry...

anna :) said...

sky - i have seen toy story 3, and i LOVED it. and i may have gotten a little teary eyed myself...

Unknown said...

Mmmm...Despicable Me wasn't my favorite :P I mean, it was OKAY, but just not a favorite...

My brother LOVES that movie, though :P :D

Gru was probably my favorite character...I can do his voice, like, perfectly :D haha Should that be counted as an accomplishment? :D