Haha, even more addicting than Blogger? :) I don't have Twitter but I know it's really popular right now! Tweet!
YES YOU ARE OBSESSED!!! Really, you're like the only person who I follow who updates VERY consistently. But I don't mind, your updates are really funny and encouraging. So, keep on tweeting!! *bird chirps*-Jocee <3
bahahaha! :D
Wow Anna. ;) jk. I know that if I had a Twitter account, I'd do the same exact thing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha, even more addicting than Blogger? :) I don't have Twitter but I know it's really popular right now! Tweet!
YES YOU ARE OBSESSED!!! Really, you're like the only person who I follow who updates VERY consistently. But I don't mind, your updates are really funny and encouraging. So, keep on tweeting!! *bird chirps*
-Jocee <3
bahahaha! :D
Wow Anna. ;) jk. I know that if I had a Twitter account, I'd do the same exact thing.
Post a Comment