Day twenty six: a childhood memory.
As I child, I was a klutz.
Well, let me rephrase that.
I am a klutz.
The ironic thing is, my name, Anna, means 'one of grace'.
BAH!
I'm the clumsiest person you'll probably ever encounter, or at least read about :)
Let's take a look at my childhood, shall we?
Age 3
I fell all the time. I mean, every other step - bam! - I was on my face. People began to think I was being abused after a huge, purple shiner appeared on my head. Mom then asked my pedatrition if I needed a helmet. He told her I'd grow out of it. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Some random time in elementry school
I learned to ride a bike. Exciting? Yes. Terrifying? No. Seeing I was a dare devil, I tried to perfect the art of riding without my hands on the handlebars. Crashed many a time trying, leaving two wonderful scars on each of me knees.
Some random time in elementry school
I learned to ride a bike. Exciting? Yes. Terrifying? No. Seeing I was a dare devil, I tried to perfect the art of riding without my hands on the handlebars. Crashed many a time trying, leaving two wonderful scars on each of me knees.
Age 7
Three-legged race at church. Two steps away from the finish line, and I tripped, bringing my partner down with me, and busting my chin open. My reply? "Mom, am I bleeding?" 5 stitches later, I had a nice little scar.
Age 11
This one wasn't really my fault. I blacked out from the heat and fell on the concrete, busting my chin open, yet another time. I woke up to a guy from youth group telling me, "Don't walk toward the light!" 5 more stitches. Fun! ;)
So you see, I had quite a rough childhood. Thankfully, I'm learning to be graceful
...sort of ;)

7 comments:
I'm sorry you had such a rough childhood. Don't worry. It'll all get better soon :))
-Jocee <3
Oh Anna.....all those times sound very painful, but I'm sure God is teaching you a lesson through them!
I don't know what that lesson is...but He'll probably show you in time. ;)
Your equally-scarred {lol} soul-sis,
~Lily
Oh my goodness, you poor thing! Those are all so awful! Hopefully you'll grow out of it! Haha ;)
~Lauren :)
Hahahaahaha the last thing had my laughing "don't walk toward the light" :P
Hey! You're being promoted over on my blog tomorrow.
Check it out...
haha that's great! i'm glad you can laugh about it! ;) i'm still the same way. when i finally learned how to ride my bike. . .my dad forgot to teach me how to break.
. . . . . .
yeah.
haha!
thanks for the post! have a great week!
~me
You're going to do a food awkward/awesome post too right?
If you are how about we do it this Thursday? Since it's supposed to be awkward/awesome thursday. :P
xx,
Bleah
yessum, i am :) and alrighty. thursday it is!
Post a Comment