Anyway, Bleah and Ky are doing the 30-day blog challenge (I know May Amelia did it last month!) and I gave into peer pressure and agreed to do it, too. Pushover? No. Peace-keeper? YESSS.
So. Back to my favorite song. That's a toughie. I love so many artists that write oh-so-many songs. My favorite band is Stellar Kart (no surprise there!) and I love, love, LOVE their newest album "Everything is Different Now". My lifesong is "Crazy Love" by *cheers* Hawk Nelson, but it's not the song that's on repeat for me right now. No...that would be "Getting into You" by Relient K. Why? Well, it's like this: I want to love Jesus. I want to read my Bible. I want to be committed. I want to be "Super-Christian". But in all reality, I can't be all of that *snaps fingers* like that. I have to gradually fall in love with Jesus - it doesn't happen over night. And that's why I love this song right now. I'm still learning, still growing. I'm getting into Him.
And Matthew Thiessen's voice is rather captivating so...I'm going with "Getting into You". :)
Your Matty T. lovin' author,
anna :)

7 comments:
I love this post! And I can't wait until you'll be "all the way back". I should think about doing this challenge next month, it's cool!
-Jocee
I love you girl! ;)
xx,
Bleah
Cool! i love that song so much!!
have a great week!
~me
*nods approval* Very good song, Anna. ;) And yes....Matthew's voice is captivating. And dreamy. And.....pretty much amazing.
Can't wait for you to be back 'for real'!!!
Love always,
~Lily
Aww! What a *cute* picture. :)
~Moriah
I found the blog! I would have e-mailed it to you but I dont' have e-mail here... grrr... anywho: http://followinggodeveryday.blogspot.com/
Tell me what you think. :)
Loooooooove this song! :)
Post a Comment