Let's start with the happy one, 'cause I like happy things :)
Then the sad one...but it's a bitter-sweet thing, ya know?
Sorry for such a short post today, girly-os! Volleyball conditioning is starting up and I didn't get in till late. Hope you're getting lots of sunshine like I am! Can't wait to welcome spring with open arms :)
love-love-love,
anna :)

5 comments:
Wow, congrats, Anna! Everytime I come to your blog you have new followers... 100!!!!!
I'm loving this song. Thanks for posting it :)
that would be my sad if I had done sad! Great minds I guess. ;)
Oh and my dear... you're two days behind! What happened?
xx,
Bleah
I serioiusly LOVE David Crowder's voice....and yeah, that song is pretty sad. In a good-sad way, though. ;)
I love both songs!! I especially love "How He Loves" and I admit I start to cry everything I hear it. Yeah, I'm a crier, but it's a great song :))
-Jocee <3
i guess i'm getting tired of the challenge...*sigh* it IS rather challenging :P
Post a Comment