February 2, 2011

day two: you've got to be kidding me.

Okay, so first they expect me to pick a favorite song (which was really hard by the way!)  And now they expect me to pick a favorite movie?  *bangs head against wall*

Well, I guess I'll pick my top five and then narrow it down from there.

1. The Perfect Man
Wow.  This movie and me go back to the fourth grade...*wink*

2. Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
It's so true to the book.  And I watched it four times this week.  That's gotta count for something.

3. National Treasure
Ohmydeargoodness this movie is amazing.  Action-packed, romance - everything!

4. Because of Winn Dixie
True to the book as well.  And you can't help but love that dog.

5. Ice Princess
It gives me hope.  And I like hope :)

*Grrr*  This is REALLY hard!  I love so many movies.  I don't wanna hafta pick.  *crosses arms*  *hmph*

Well...I mean, Peter IS my soulmate and Aslan is just...wow.  He's exactly how I think Jesus is (except He's a lion of course) and since I love Jesus, that means I love Aslan.  Which means...


FOR NARNIA!  AND FOR ASLAN!

Who's with me? ;)

10 comments:

Jocee said...

NARNIA FTW!!! My favorite movie was the third Narnia movie, and I'm completely with you on everything!! P.S. It's so cute that we both love Peter :P
-Jocee

Katie said...

Peter is pretty dreamy. But EDMUND is a whole other story! Don't you wish the Pevensie boys aren't fiction?

Kels said...

I love all of those movies! Especially Ice Princess. :)

Jordan said...

haha NICE! yeah, i have at least 5-8 favorite movies

have a great day!
~me

Lauren said...

Oooh yes! Definitely an amazing movie! It's up there in my top 10, for sure ;)

~Lauren :)

Talia said...

Narnia! Yesssssssssssss! Except not Peter for me ;).

Lily said...

*screams with you* FOR NARNIA!!!!!

*clears throat* Ahem, yes, good choice Anna. ;) We will have to have our weddings to the Pevensie boys in Cair Paravel, don't you agree? *giggles*

Your forever soul sister,
~Lily

Jazzie Shea said...

All week at school we have been reading The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Then we watched Narnia:). I couldn't help but thinking of you and Lily. Hehe!

Lily said...

teehee, pretty cool, Jazzie! The fact that you were thinking about me and Anna....is the fact that we love the Pevensie boys REALLY that obvious? *winks*

Marissa said...

I'm with you all the way girl!! we must be soul sisters because I picked the LWW for my favorite movie :) but it was such a hard decision :/

much love,
Samarah