"She Was Watching" by Mark Schultz. Hands down. It's the perfect Daddy-daughter song for when he walks me down the aisle :')
Isn't it the sweetest song ever?
My sister played this song at her wedding when Dad walked her down the aisle...he bawled like a baby. I'm not kidding. He just couldn't stop crying. Which caused all the bridesmaids start crying which caused the groomsman to start crying which caused the all the guests to start crying...you get the picture. Anyway, I really love this song, too. It's a classic.

5 comments:
Great choices!! I'm still working on my song, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be Narnia related ;)
-Jocee <3
Gasp! I haven't heard that Mark Schultz song!! When I'm not in the room with my entire family, or I go get headphones, I'm definitely coming back to listen to it
And your sister's wedding sounds so precious! Reading that made ME want to cry!
~Lauren :)
Lovely songs! Perfect for the wedding day! :)
*blows nose*
Both are great songs!! I can see why your dad cried. (:
Your teary-eyed S.S.,
~Lily
Hi, Anna! I just found your blog, and love it! :)
That is the first time I've heard Mark Schultz, and he sounds alot like Steven Curtis Chapman! Or at least... I thought so! ;)
Have great day!
~Kaycee Lee~
Post a Comment