April 29, 2011

here ye, here ye, all that love pevensie. (the brothers anyway...)

Dear fellow lovers of Peter and Edmund,

I am happy to announce that I am officially engaged to Peter Pevensie.  It happened in class today while I was daydreaming...and it was the most wonderful, romantical thing ever.  And the best part is, I'm not the only one getting married.  Edmund proposed to my dear friend Lily Litten! :D

So, Lil...wanna double wedding?  I promise we won't get into a Bride War (hahaha *wink wink*) and we can be each others bridesmaids and everything!  Well, at least you can be one of mine...

And guess what else?  We're getting married at Cair Paravel!

And Aslan's attending!!!

*Ahem*

Okay, I'm finished gushing now.

Sincerely,
Fiance of Peter Pevensie

P.S. This is just a joke.  I was daydreaming of what it would be like if I actually married Peter (not the actor that plays him) and if Lily married Edmund...so feel free to keep crushing.  We know they're wonderful! :)

22 comments:

Jocee said...

LOL I adore your taken button!! I know Lily's going to be happy when she sees this. You should know, though, that I'm already married to Peter, and we have three kids. Leah Rose, Hayden Douglas and Olivia Renee ;)
-Jocee <3

Lily said...

YES!!!! We can totally be bridesmaids!!!! *laughs*

Ah, well dreams do come true......I guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh? *wink wink*

Your proud-sister-in-law-soul-sis,
~Lily

ps--YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So glad you finally got it!!!!!

Lily said...

oh yeah---that picture is awesome. ;)

Marissa said...

haha I love it! :) Oh yes, I'll keep crushing... ;]

♥Samarah

Unknown said...

HAHA you girls crack me up! :) BTW, love the new blog look :)

The Book Writer said...

ack, omigosh! haha, this is totally awesome;)
And yeah, I totally agree, the pevensie brothers are totally awesome. Big Narnia lover over here. <3
I'm a new blogger, and I've just been looking around for some cute blogs. Your's is totally awesome! I'm so following!

anna :) said...

miss raquel and jaz olivia: thanks! :))

Lauren said...

Ha!! This is simply wonderful!! Loved it! :D
And I'm working on your letter!! I've been so busy this week that it's completely slipped my mind :o I'm going to do it though!!! I promise ;D
~Lauren :)

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Haha. You made me laugh out loud! I like edmund better.:) I think he's a cutie!:) heehee. Well at least in the last movie.

Mary said...

Hahaha! The whole time I was reading this I was like "Ooooh Nooo, I bet Jocee won't agree on this!" lol...he is pretty daggum cute though, isn't he?;)

Shan said...

I wanna be a bridesmaid for you Anna :P. I saw you workin on this post in U.S. History hehe. Anyway Lily and your wedding would be awwwesome! Just sayin. Especially since Aslan would be there! :D

Michal said...

Ah, Edmund..... (Sigh) Not to mention cute, he's really brave too! :)

Shelley said...

Haha, isn't it fun to daydream about stuff like that? :) Nice post, made me smile!

michelle :) said...

FIDDLESTICKS! ok, this is so unfair. :) So i don't even get a CHANCE with peter?! *grrrrr* lol, just kidding. ;)

Anonymous said...

anna! aren't you the cutest?! haha... i would love to attend your wedding :)

Kelsey Arkills said...

You got me. I have a HUGE crush on edmund. cutieeee! nice bloggy :)

~kelsey

Lily said...

hmmmm.....Anna dear, it looks like we still have some competition. ;)

anna :) said...

it appears we do. but no worries - we have them both wrapped around our fingers now ;)

Katie said...

HE DID NOT PROPOSE TO HER.

I don't think we can be friends anymore, Anna.

He was MINE FIRST.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now. :'((((

Katie said...

Complete sarcasm. :) No worries, I wasn't serious!

I'll be sending you a letter tomorrow morning-ish. It was pretty much amazing to get yours. :)

Emily Sacra said...

Oh yikes... You can have Peter any day! Yeah, he's cute, but in Prince Caspian he's OBNOXIOUS!!! 'I had it sorted' {of course said in a melting British accent} :) Right now, it's between Edmund and Prince Caspian, and I think that Edmund is winning :D He's closer to my age ;D

I found your blog today, and totally love it! I'll add it to my blogroll if that's OK with you? :)

Emily
www.emilysacra.com

Emily Sacra said...

Oh and PS, I adore this post title! It made me laugh... literally!